Clinical and biotechnological research and laboratory diagnostics require absolute reliability along with the highest level of hygiene. With its high-precision consumables for liquid handling, automated analyses and clinical studies, Ritter ensures streamlined work processes. This facilitates successful and safe laboratory work for better, personalised healthcare worldwide.
In our department for application engineering we have highly motivated trained employees with long-lived experience and following properties:
- Contacts for realisation of your conceivabilities and wishes
- We offer support in technical problems on location
- Your application consultant attends on changes on products and injection molding tools you request (consulting – design – toolmaking)
- Support in the development of special machines (e.g. ampoule filling systems)
- Presentation, explanation and support in the introduction of new products.
- 3D and 2D CAD construction