- High resistance towards commonly used chemicals, solvents and alcohols.
- High stability also during centrifugation.
- Newly developed cylindrical wells enable a good bioturbation of samples.
- Slightly raised rims reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- The alphanumeric code allows the registration and identification of individual samples even in confined spaces.
Riplate® magnetic is in line with the SBS standard (Society for Biomolecular Screening). The plate has been especially developed for the magnetic separation technology:
For the filtration of proteins as well as for DNA extraction, an automated method called magnetic separation is commonly used. The technology is based on magnetic particles that allow the fast and efficient sample preparation with high throughput. In order to perform this separation process in a reproducible way on a long-term basis, Ritter Medical has developed precise plate compo- nents made from high-purity polypropylene. The sustainability of these products as well as reliable analysis results are ensured by the production under cleanroom conditions (class 8).
|Article no.||Article name||Working
|43001-0501||Riplate® 96 SRW magnetic, 0.2 ml||20–100 μl||0.2 ml/well||60||600|
|43001-0502||Riplate® 96 SRW magnetic, 2 ml||20–1000 μl||2.0 ml/well||60||600|
|43001-0503||Riplate® 96 tip comb||60||600|
KingFisherTM 96 Flex Magnetic Particle Processor.